This enrolment form is for Waitākiri Primary School and is the first stage of enrolling your child at our school.
Please make sure you have checked that your address falls within the school enrolment zone before completing the online enrolment form below.
Please provide a copy of the eligibility document for your child. This can be either:
- NZ birth certificate or NZ passport (if NZ citizen), or
- Australian passport (if Australian citizen), or
- Overseas Passport and student visa or residency permit (if the child is not a NZ citizen)
You also need to provide:
- Immunisation certificate
- Proof of in zone address - Tenancy agreement or utility account (dated within the last 3 months)
Please bring the above documents into the school office and we can take a copy or email all documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. When all information for your child is received and correct, our enrolments officer will make contact within 6-8 weeks of your child's start date to invite you to a welcome and visit our school.
Please take the time to download and read the following important information:
- Please note Waitākiri Primary School has an enrolment zone, this means only students living in our school catchment area are eligible to attend. Please ensure you have checked you are in our enrolment zone prior to completing this form. We are unable to take Out of Zone students at this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office if you have any questions.
Online enrolment form
We look forward to meeting with you soon.
The form is designed to be completed left column first. Go down the left column of the page entering your information followed be the right hand side (this starts with contact 2).